Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Hashbrown burger

I like fries with my burger, but a hashbrown burger?  I'm surprised I didn't think of that.  I only learned about Jollibee's hashbrown burger when my friend Ginny told me about it.  The first thing that popped in my head was "oh my god deadly!".  But then she said, its BAKED.  That, instantly got me curious.

So one day while I was on the way to work, I heard my tummy grumbling.  Poor me, my stash of breakfast cookies were all gone.  Luckily, there was a Jollibee nearby so I decided to drive-thru and get myself a hashbrown burger.

The size wasn't bad at all.  The hashbrown was actually pretty big and thick. The first thing I checked was the size of the burger patty, and I wasn't disappointed.  The burger patty was the same size as the hashbrown.

Jollibee Hashbrown Burger at Php 64



I consumed my burger in less than 30 minutes.  The verdict: it was delicious!  Although I wish I ordered extra catsup to go with it.  The burger blends well with the texture and the taste of the hasbrown.  I love, love, love it!  It was also quite filling as compared to a regular cheeseburger.

Will definitely buy again!

1 comment:

  1. i like it, too, kuns! the hussshhbrown doesn't disappoint and is worth it, noh? nomnomnom!

    ReplyDelete